Unlock me! a Tool to Unlock all the Android Phones

Unlock me! a tool to unlock all the android phones

This is a flashable zip (yes, you need a custom recovery) that allows you to unlock your phone. Use it only if you don't remember your password or if you would try this zip. I've tested Unlock me! with these kind of password: PIN, password, face unlock and pattern, with these it works fine .
You don't need root or busybox and other stuff, only a custom recovery.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i1beatdd3x4q1v4/Unlock_me%21_by_joe2k01_v1.0_final_-signed.zip

Please leave a feedback.  

PC version:

If you have not a custom recovery you can use this tool. Be sure that your phone is rooted and has the usb debugging turned on before using this tool.

1)Connect the phone to the PC
2)Open Unlock me!
3)Click Unlock

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j7bu6t2286c0g5o/Unlock_me%21_PC_by_joe2k01.zip

Questions you may have?

? Don't need root?...just a custom recovery? Sorry to focus on the wrong part of the story but how would one get a custom recovery without first obtaining root?

-You can unroot or in MTK phone for example you can flash the custom recovery via SP flash tool w/o root.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Avoid Downloading TROJANS on ANDROID

New Texting App From Google - Allo